Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Meeting Celebrity Trainers at Beachbody Summit

This past week I had the opportunity to travel to Los Angeles, CA to attend a Beachbody Summit. My daughter, Alicia and I had been looking forward to this trip for months. Before going I had a set a goal and that was to have my picture taken with Shaun T. the creator of Hip Hop Abs, Insanity and his newest workout program, Insanity: The Asylum. I completed The Insanity program a few months ago and although it was a crazy, insane workout I absolutely loved it. I'm a 52 year old lady that hadn't worked out in years, if I can complete the program anyone can!

Last Friday we were just getting off an escalator on our way to the Beachbody Store when I turned and who walked by me, but Shaun T. I was all giddy and could not believe that he had been on the escalator behind me and I didn't even know it. I overheard him tell a guy that he was going to be in the room next to the store for a couple of hours. I assume he was eating lunch in there because when we arrived at Summit the crew had been eating in that room. So my daughter and I proceed to shop at the store and when we exited Alicia noticed that people were in a line to have their pictures taken with celebrity trainers. We jumped in the line and within minutes were in a room with Shaun T. (Insanity), Tony Horton (P90X), Chalene Johnson (Turbo Fire), Donna Richardson (Body Gospel), Leandro Carvalho (Brazil Butt Lift) and Brett Hoebel (Rev Abs). I was able to get my picture taken with three of the celebrities, including Shaun T! You can view all of my pictures by clicking HERE.

If you are over 40 and need to lose weight but don't know where to begin please contact me. I would love to be your accountability buddy and give you the encouragement to make the changes you desire in your life. You too could fall in love with one of the celebrity trainers and maybe even join me next June in Las Vegas for the next Beachbody Summit. I will be there, and once again in line waiting for a new picture with all of the trainers that I have grown to love! 

1 comment:

  1. Good for you!! What a fun thing to share with your daughter (I said the same to her!). Keep it up, and keep each other on track!!

    ReplyDelete